Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


It is currently 12:26 am and I just finished reading this book, and my mind is still buzzing from the end of the book. If you have read this book you would know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, I honestly think you should. Soon. Like. As soon. As possible. I am honestly not good with writing book review, in fact I don't think i've ever written any book reviews for fun, it had always been for school assignment and I don't even think I'm doing it right, like I don't have the publisher and date published and stuff attached but, eh. I do what I wanna do.

Have you ever imagined what it would be like if our world was divided by blood? In this book, the world was. People are divided by blood, they have silver blood--the elite, the government, the king, and re lowly Reds--the workers. This story follows our main character, Mare Barrow, a Red--of fucking course--as she gets trapped in the palace, betrothed to the second prince, Maven. Mare is not a Silver, but as it turns out, she is something else entirely. She has powers and the King and Queen and their Princes are trying to hide it.
This book was a fast read for me, though it honestly took me months to finish. I finished the first half if this book like in September, then I had midterms and I was in charge of this event I had in university, then when that was finished I had finals so I really had no time to finish this and now I did and it feels like a huge victory I might treat a friend to lunch tomorrow, who knows. The plot twist in this book though, holy shit. Who would have thought, right?!?!?!?!?! If you wanted to find something to blow your mind away, this is the right book for you. honestly. #teamcalandmare5ever

I think I'm done. Sorry this was like.... Half assed. I'm tired. I need to go to sleep, and think about life.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!
- Mutiara Primaster
Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | E-mail Me!

No comments: